Monday 26 October 2015

Introducing the chapter "Soñar Despierta"

Hello

In this video-tutorial you can have a brief introduction of one of the chapters I suggested you could read, "Soñar Despierta". I highlight its connection with the bonding processes we are beginning to work with. It illustrates very well how to take into account emotional and bonding processes that happen in our classes. In her case in preschool education.

In addition to this this is the first time I share this kind of tutorial. It is a new experience for me, using an App called "Explain Everything". I think it can be useful for us and also it gives examples of how use new technologies when teaching.

I am sure new tutorials will be better... or I hope so.

Please you can write down comments about this reading task below if you want. Questions, thoughts and critics are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment